Do you dream of soft, luminous, and healthy skin? Look no further; in this article; we offer you 5 easy and natural recipes to make your own homemade scrub. Thanks to these natural ingredients, you too can achieve soft and luminous skin in just a few minutes. So, ready to say goodbye to dry, dull skin?
A Homemade Sugar and Honey Scrub
The first recipe for having soft and luminous skin is to prepare this homemade scrub recipe with honey and sugar:
- Mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of organic honey.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck in circular motions.
- Leave the scrub on for about ten minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this scrub 1-2 times every week to make your skin soft and luminous. You can also use this scrub to exfoliate your legs and thighs, for example, naturally. Ideal for those with sensitive and dry skin, as the honey will deeply hydrate your skin.
Soft and Luminous Skin Thanks to Coffee
Another secret ingredient to transforming your dull, lackluster skin into glowing skin is coffee! Here’s how to make this coffee scrub recipe:
- Pour 1 cup of finely ground coffee and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and jojoba oil into a bowl.
- Mix well to make the mixture homogeneous, and apply the scrub on the face and body.
- Leave the scrub on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm or cold water.
As coffee is an excellent natural exfoliant, you will easily remove dirt and dead cells from your face and body with this recipe.
Turn Yogurt and Cocoa Powder into a Scrub
Yogurt is a very popular ingredient in beauty treatments and particularly as a homemade scrub. Here’s how to make this yogurt and cocoa scrub :
- Add 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to a bowl.
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste and apply the scrub on the face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse face thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel.
Yogurt and cocoa powder are 2 excellent ingredients that will nourish and soften the skin naturally. If your skin is very sensitive, add 1 tablespoon of honey or white sugar to soften the scrub.
Make a Skin Scrub with Oatmeal
Oatmeal is very effective in removing dead skin and other dirt and thus making your skin shiny and healthy. For this homemade scrub, you need to use these ingredients:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, apply with circular movements on the face and body, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to finish. In addition to removing dead skin cells, this oatmeal scrub will soften your skin to make it soft and luminous.
A Fruit Puree for Soft and Luminous skin
Whether with bananas, strawberries, or even papayas, the fruit scrub will make your skin radiant and silky. Here is a recipe to make with a banana:
- Mash and puree a ripe banana in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and mix to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Apply and massage the face and body with the puree, let stand and rinse to finish.
You can replace the banana with strawberries or apricots. I like bananas personally because they are very nourishing and very softening for the skin.
I hope one of these homemade scrub recipes will finally help you regain that soft, glowing skin! 🙂